L.O.V.E

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Vampire Diaries

Hye again :D
When people ask you what you do on your Labour Day,there will be many answers-hanging out with friends,dating with loved one,going picnic,shopping(because Gawai sale is already started),bla bla bla bla~~~
Well,for me,none of the above is my answers HAHA *I am such boring dude with a very pathetic life isn't it? :P
But hey,WHO CARES???? :P
Believe me,I spend my whole day in my college (sitting at the dining table) to watch Vampire Diaries.
Yah, I am bored because watching this drama while others are talking bout The Avengers laaa kan sekarang nie.
Takpela kan,anak dara memang wajar duduk rumah jeee.Kan sopan tu HAHA
Okla,selama ni memang muka Carol nie muka kaki jalan. Pantang cuti jee,jangan harap kau nak jumpa muka Carol nie dalam kampus. Kahkahkah
But,today is first day of changing everything.
Why changing????
Sebabnye mudah ajeee..
Sebab Carol nie dh jumpa la kan cara baru untuk spending holiday :D
And now very happy with it because I can go through one whole day with it *Clap3* ^_^
Well, to mak and bapak yang dirumah dan yang sedang bekerja,Carol sudah berazam mengurangkan merayau2 di hari cuti nie HAHA
Okay,back to the real business now.
Dari pagi sakit hati sebab this 1 May is a suck day for me. Haha .Sorryla pekerja2 semua but seriously Labour Day 2012 tok nang nyakit ati jak. Haha :P
Banyak habis bnda drancang semua xmenjadi.Malassssssskuuuuu.
Jadi untuk menghiburkan hati sendiri,me,Si Bosan on Labour Day pun membukalah Vampire Diaries.Hoho
Kasi tenang hati sikit dengan tengok hot2 and hensem2 vampire aritok HAHA
Okay,bagi yang girls laaa...ingin menghilangkan stress dengan melihat vampire2 yang super hot and awesome???
Tengoklah Vampire Diaries because they are just so charming awwwwww :p Haha
Nak tengok bukti??? Ni saya ada kasi sikit gambar utk korang jenguk2.
And FYI,they are all my lovessssss HAHA Tapi takpe,kalau korang nak jugak,we can share them HAHA




Hensem kan diarong nie smueee? ^_* Well,they are the one that can make me still smiling today even though 1st May 2012 is my most suck day Hahaha 
Thank you lovesssss lovessss ku yang awesome2 belaka.I LOVE YOU ALL EQUALLY. 

Till then,
xoxo

Love,
Carol :*

No comments:

Post a Comment