L.O.V.E

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

DiciplineLESS

Wednesday, my free day of the week.
No class and as usual no plan since other friends are having lecture.
I must say that I am quite free since I changed my field.
Just because all the generics & electives subjects can be transferred and I don't have to retake everything.
That's an advantage for me actually.
But I am so sick of my attitude.
The so disciplineLESS me.

I haveeeeeee way more free time than others but I tend to waste that precious time & doing nothing whole day.
Struggling so hard to be hard working & do revision during no class day but end up I will do nothing the whole day. 
Please anybody suggest me any ways to change for better?
I am kinda depressed thinking about this but I think my study pattern/style is not that effective.

Help please.

No comments:

Post a Comment