L.O.V.E

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, January 4, 2013

Sakura College.

Hello guys! Im back for a while ;) Wanna talk a bit about college stuff. Well,as an university student it is a BIG issue when "Senaraijaya Kolej Kediaman" is out. Everybody is eager to know whether they success or not. Of course,to be the successful one,you have to collect merits and joining activities. Its like you do something then you will gain another thing. :) This semester,Im not lucky enough and I was in the KIV 1 list. Chances to stay inside campus is very low and now I am facing another issue. Finding a place to stay -.-'' Calling mom and tell her I didnt get a place in college then she asked me to "merayu". Manelah tau dapat jugak stay untuk next sem kan? So,sekarang nie hati masih syg dengan Kolej Sakura nie sebenarnya jadi I think I should apply again and see what will the result be. :') Haraplah berjaya mendapat tempat. Aminnnn :)
Kalau tak dapat sekalipun,maybe I wanna try to find a house near Unimas yang ada kemudahan bas. Sebab nak turun kelas sgt susah kalau duduk tempat yang jauh. Unless ada transport kan? So,tunggu keputusan dari my lovely daddy dulu laaaa nie. Semoga ayah tercinta sanggup membelikan kite sebuah kenderaan kecil untuk ke sekolah. *sambil nyanyi2 lagu Ayahku Pulang Dari Kota* Haha. Okaylah,nak cakap pasal tu je tadi. Babaiiii syg syg sekalian.Nak sambung study nie B). Haha

Hugsssss and kisses :*
Love,
C.

No comments:

Post a Comment