L.O.V.E

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, February 27, 2015

C I R C L E

Bestfriends? Bestfriend? BFF?

Go,be a friend and cheers them up while u still can! Do it today bcs tomorrow we might not have the chance anymore.... =)


I believe all of us have one.
As for me I got few of them too...
But why CIRCLE?
Yes, CIRCLE is what I want to bla bla bla about today. Heheh

Twenty-three.
That's my age now. (Quite old huh?)
For 23 years, there's only about 19 years of life that I freshly remembered until now.
19 years ago I am in kindergarten. Going to school with joy because I got to see my friendsssss.

Then, I am growing like other girls. Having F-Drama with my friends, Fighting,ignoring each other, getting back together again,going our way bcs of our dream and Idk maybe reunited again w each other in near future (?)
Nobody knows what's gonna happen. But for sure I learned soooo many things about growing up.
One of it is MY CIRCLE.
What I'm trying to say here is that the circle of people around me. As I get older I come to realized that my circle is getting smaller.

I wonder why...... Did you experience the same thing as me? I am quite good at meeting new people but not if it comes to befriended them.
I seriously have doubt why.. maybe I am too comfortable w old friends that I don't bother to make new one? Idk....

How's your circle? IS IT GETTING BIGGER OR SMALLER LIKE MINE?

No comments:

Post a Comment