L.O.V.E

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, February 22, 2015

2 0 1 5

I am blessed with a happy January and yes fabulous February of 2015.
Life has been so much better and I am drowning in so much love for the past days of 2015.

Holiday was awesome. I laughed I cried and I am becoming more matured in everything.
Plus last semester result was good so I leave home last few days with smiles on Mom and Dad faces.

Dear God, I am so thankful for everything and I will always try my best to be better than what I used to be.

May 2015 brings us happiness and joy.

Spread love today. Care about people around you. Be good and most importantly be wise in any situation you are going through.

Since now I am 23 so I guess I have to be 23x more wiser than I used to be.
Y' know people said " A year older a year wiser"

Kbye

No comments:

Post a Comment