L.O.V.E

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, May 25, 2014

#PrayforSemester II

It's May and final is around the corner.
Yet so many chapters to revise.
I am so afraid I couldn't maintain my result for this semester.
There are 6 subjects.
And two out of six is my worst fear.

Managerial Accounting & Financial Management.
These two are so tough for me.
So I can't target much.
Maybe I shall target B's for these two.
And hope I achieve my target. But exceeding the target is much better :)

So dear Semester II,
I hope I can give my best and you compromise too with me.
Lecturers, please don't set the questions too hard.
Just give us the moderate type only lah bah hehehehe.

Together we use this little time to save this semester!
Keep our faith in God.
All the best loveliessssssss.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment